How To Buy
- View: View our artworks online and use the Add To Enquiry Cart button to select artworks you are interested in.
- Enquire: Send your enquiry to Bina Maya. You can ask any specific questions you may have using the form provided. We are open 5 days a week
- Price and Information: Bina Maya will provide you with pricing and other information about the artworks you have expressed an interest in.
Most of the artworks you see in our online collections are for sale by enquiry. Artworks that are unavailable have a Sold message displayed, or no Add to Enquiry Cart button under the artwork.
Bina Maya Aboriginal Art guarantees all Aboriginal art works purchased.
Selection and Artists
We offer an unrivalled selection of quality Aboriginal art works, and exhibit our artists with our regular gallery art exhibitions.
We are open 5 days a week.
Certificate of Provenance and Documentation
When you buy a painting from Bina Maya Aboriginal Art we provide:
- Certificate of Provenance signed by Bina Maya Aboriginal Art.
- Documentation for the story associated with the art work
- Biography of the artist
- Information on the region
- Photos where available
Insured Worldwide Shipping
Paintings can be delivered to you in Australia or internationally, with a door to door, fully insured freight service. Delivery generally takes 5 -7 working days from dispatch. We recommend sending paintings unstretched in a roll.
Bina Maya Aboriginal Art offers payment options via credit card or direct bank transfers (electronic funds transfer), and EFTPOS for Australian buyers. We accept credit cards including Visa, MasterCard). Bina Maya Aboriginal Art does not store your credit card details after processing your purchase.
We can contact you to organise payment via phone or email, and will send email invoices and receipts for your payments. With electronic funds transfers, the artworks will be released once funds are received into our bank account.